What is Liebster Blog Award?
The Liebster Blog Award is an online award for bloggers by bloggers to help find new blogs and help your blog be found.
The meaning liebster is German and means: sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. This is so liebster isn’t it?!
My Q&A are:
- Do you remember who your first follower was? If so, who?
Of course, people used to say you never forget the first one 😀 My first follower was my beloved husband Istvan.
- Who or what is your inspiration?
My inspiration is my husband who has a full-time job a full-time wife, and somehow he still has time for doing his blogs…. He has three blogs with completely different content and working hard on three others… He is a genius in my eyes. 🙂
- Do you have any animals?
Not yet. But in the future, we want a Hungarian Vizsla…or two..maybe three??? 😀 And a sausage dog also. And horses… sheep… ducks… hm… I think we need to forget the dream about a four bedroom house and start dreaming of a farm house 😀
- Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog because we are traveling a lot and wanted to document all my experiences, memories. First of all for my future old and senile me…secondly because my friends and family can read whats going on with us and I do not have to answer hundreds of times for the same questions. We can skip the -whats going on with you? – questions and continue with how they are 🙂
- Did you know who nominated you before this award?
Yes. I read some of Trish’s blog before. I can tell you for sure I will keep following her blog. I love the way of her composition and the content also. Go and have a look I’m sure you will like it too.
- How long have you been blogging?
I am a newbie … started only 41 days ago 🙂
- What is your favorite color?
nail varnish: red
Makeup : brownish or dark purple/navy
Clothes: blue, burgundy, black&white but this really depends on the season.
- Do you have a favorite blogger? If so, who?
Of course, I have! My favorite blogger is Réka Szoták and her blog is the Wife Life Style. She is a bilingual blogger just like me. She has amazing pictures on her blog with quality content. If I have to describe her blog in three words, it would be: elegant, inspiring, creative.
- What is the food you can’t live without?
I think I don`t have any. I have lots of things what I love, and most of them are not available in other countries, so I have to learn live without them and find something else instead. For example, I love Hungarian home made smoked sausage I could eat every day when I am in Hungary but unfortunately has no chance to have it here in the USA. Or I love Clotted cream in England but isn’t anything similar in Hungary. And I can say tons of examples from all around the world to this question. Maybe is worth a separate blog post 🙂
- If you could have any magic power in the world, what would it be?
I miss so many important moments of my family and friends life because of our traveling lifestyle. So definitely I would choose to teleport!
- Did you have a good day today? (I hope you did!)
Oh yes, I did 🙂 I got this nomination, and it’s my birthday also 🙂
11 facts about me:
- I have three professions. Shop-assistant, Nail technician and I am a nursery teacher assistant. Right now I do not work in any of this and already thinking what I would like to learn next. Maybe evening and wedding planning? Or florist? I can imagine myself in both.
- I love smelling washing liquids and softeners in shops until the end of time 😀
- I broke my nose twice 🙈
- I do not dress up in the morning until I make the bed. The bed takes the 50% of the room. So if is looks nice then its like my room is almost nice and organized.
- I have an app on my phone which helps me to be hydrated. It reminds me to drink a glass of water in every hour.
- I am an online peasant. A farmerama addict. Its an online game where you can plant vegetables, fruits and you can keep animals too.
- I am scared of spiders or any bugs except dragonfly.
- If I have to go to an address where I wasn’t before always checking out on goggle maps street view. Walking around the area online and taking screenshots so when I am there in the reality, everything looks familiar.
- I saw every season of Grace Anatomy minimum 3-4 times and still can be so emotional on some episode.
- I have eight country’s bank notes left over in my purse from previous travels.
- I believe in that I am very good in every sport…until I try them and realize that I need to improve a lot.
Drumroll, please! It’s time to nominate!
I nominate the following blogs for the Liebster Blog Award:
English Blogs :
And here are your 11 questions:
- How did you come up with the name of your blog?
- Why did you start blogging?
- How do you usually feel when you press publish on a piece of article you just wrote?
- If you could go back to when you first started your blog and tell yourself one piece of advice, what would it be?
- What is your favorite place in your home country?
- What is your favorite of the country you have visited so far? Why?
- How many languages do you speak? And what?
- What’s something new you’ve recently learned?
- If you had the chance to travel back in time, which century would you visit and why?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever ate?
- What in your life are you most proud of and why?
Congratulations to all my nominated bloggers and keep up the good work! Let me know in a comment if you accept the nominate and one more time when you shared your now blog post about it! I can’t wait to read your answers!